Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found this somewhere on another web site and I honestly do not know which one. If you can find butter pecan cake mix, do try this recipe. I have tried it with other cake mixes and they do not cut it. Try this and enjoy
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Roll into small balls about the size of walnuts.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack.
I had some ripe bananas so I added one to the recipe. The cookies came out very soft and moist. Nice tasty treats that didn't take long.
These were very very very sweet! And crumbly. I liked them but no one else in my family did. Sorry:(