For a different kind of birthday cake, try this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a mixing bowl combine 2/3 cup butter and 1 1/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2add eggs, one at a time beating well.
- 3mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4add to butter mixture alternating with 2/3 cup milk.
- 5stir in vanilla and 1 cup pecans.
- 6pour batter into two 8 inch round baking dishes.
- 7bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8cool for ten minutes.
- 9cream 3 tablespoons butter with confectioner's sugar.
- 10add milk and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy
- 11add rest of pecans and spread between layers of cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.7
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 230.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 52.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g