Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe was gave to me from a friend.It was one of the easiest and best bunt cake I have ever made. My husband thinks it is the best ever.
- 1 (18 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or spray with cooking oil a bunt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together "YES THE FROSTING TOO!".
- Pour in the bunt pan and bake four about 45 minute to an hour.
- Turn out on a cake plate or what ever you have.Let cool or eat warm,either way it's good.
This cake is awesomely moist! I had this a long time ago and remembered how good it was. Thank you for bringing it back to me! This cake is so easy, I made it in my silicone bundt pan and it baked perfectly at 50 minutes. I might even try it in the microwave next time.