Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mom gave me this recipe.
Make and share this Butter Pecan Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) canbetty crocker coconut pecan frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together -- yes, the frosting too!
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake 60 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Wow, this is incredible! So moist and delicious! Easy too and it tastes like from scratch! I followed the ingredients except decreased my oil to 1/3 cup and it's still so moist, I don't think it hurt it at all! Mine was done in about 50 minutes, so you may want to check on it before the hour is up because oven temps can vary. My pics show it made as written, then a slice of it which I made a chocolate glaze and drizzled on, yum! Thanks for sharing your recipe I know we'll have again! :)
This cake was just delicious.....so moist....so easy and I served it with whipped cream.....yummy! I can't wait to make it again.....I am going to try all different cake mixes and frostings. Thanks for sharing.....
I made this for Thanksgiving last year as a cake option, and it was gobbled up quickly. People commented on the moistness.