Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was given to me by a relative. Not sure where they got this recipe. I just know the first time I made this and took it to work the guys in my office named it, The Marry Me Cake, because one bite and they wanted to take me home to Mother!! This is delicious. Enjoy it as much as we have.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package butter pecan cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 (15 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bundt pans with Pam and sprinkle the bottom of the pan with sugar.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes then invert onto cake plate.
- Stand back and wait for the praise.
Cake was very good. Everyone enjoyed. It was very moist. I liked that it was different from the usual cake. However, it was a bit sweet for me. I did need to bake it 50 minutes.
Incredible cake! I make it for a bake sale and was unable to take it because the top didn't come out of the pan pretty, however I wasn't disappointed as I got to keep this great cake! I know that I will make it again and again.
5 stars for sure. Really excellent cake. Very easy to make. I just use some Mrs. Butter-Worth's from the cupboard and a container of Duncan Hines frosting. Drizzle a little cream cheese icing on top. Everyone loves it.Yummy! Have made this many times now and so has my sister