Supremely yummy and comfort foody! I have to have butterscotch chips brought to me from the States, and this is worth every imported chip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Generously butter a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Place the bread cubes in the pie plate.
- 4Sprinkle with the butterscotch chips and 1/4 cup of the pecans.
- 5In a small saucepan, bring the milk and brown sugar to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- 6Beat the eggs in a small bowl and gradually whisk in the hot milk mixture.
- 7Pour the custard evenly over the bread.
- 8Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup nuts.
- 9Bake until the pudding is puffed and crusty on top, about 25 minutes.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: