- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not margarine)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoft cream cheese
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first four ingredients together thorougly and pour into a 9 x 13 lightly greased pan.
- Mix topping ingredients with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour topping over cake batter and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Run knife through mixture halfway into cooking time.
- Let cool before cutting.