Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy and quick...moist cake....
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 4 ounces jello instant butter pecan pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon hot milk or 1 tablespoon water, into
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, mix well
- Blend all ingredients in larger mixer bowl. Beat 4 minutes at med speed.
- Pour into greased and floured 10 bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed and pulls away from sides of pan.
- Do not under bake. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove and cool on rack.
- Top with confectioners Glaze and additional banana slices.
I found this recipe while searching for a recipe for butter pecan pudding. Unfortunately, Jello has discontinued their butter pecan pudding. If anyone knows of a substitute -- please let me know!!! No, buttersctoch isn't the same!!!