1/1 Photo of Butter Pecan Banana Cake
No meal is complete without something sweet. This is a delicious cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package duncan hines butter recipe cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- 2For cake, combine cake mix, eggs, bananas,oil, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- 4Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9For frosting, place 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans and butter in skillet.
- 10Cook on medium heat, stirring until pecans are toasted.
- 11Combine nut mixture and frosting in small bowl.
- 12Cool until spreading consistency.
- 13Frost cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.4
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 409.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g