- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet until sizzling; add brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium high heat until bubbling (1 minute). Add almonds and oats; stir. Pour onto prepared pan; cool completely. Break into chunks; store in container with tight fitting lid until ready to use.