Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chewy, caramely salty and sweet...covers all the bases and is simple to make!
Make and share this Butter Nut Chewies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Beat eggs until light and foamy.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla and melted butter until creamy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to egg mixture, mixing at low speed until well blended (mixture will be stiff).
- Stir in nuts by hand.
- Spread evenly in prepared baking pan and bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until top is light brown.
- Cool at least 15 minutes on wire rack before cutting into bars.