Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
these melt in your mouth and are so easy to make
- 473.18 ml self-rising flour
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, melted
- Stir together all ingredients just until blended.
- Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling to the top.
- Bake at 350*F (174*C) for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
These were incredibly good. There texture reminded me of a cross between a biscuit and a corn muffin, but they sure tasted good anyway -- definitely didn't need to add any butter on top. I think next time I will try to serve them with apple butter.
These are incredible. They are more like little biscuits than muffins. I make them often for Sunday dinner and my guests cannot stop eating them! My husband says they remind him of the biscuits his grandmother used to make - high praise indeed! I make them exactly as written and always use real butter. Try with a smattering of honey or jam. YUM!
I was disappointed in these. I was expecting a muffin because of the title of the recipe, but they are really more a biscuit, I think. They tasted okay but definitely not my favorite.