Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Source: Taste of Home
Make and share this Butter Mint Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in extract.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls.
- Place 1 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets; flatten with a glass dipped in colored sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until firm.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
My friend, Susy, made these for me this Christmas and I LOVED them! Such a creamy, buttery taste! I could have eaten dozens of them.