Recipe by CoffeeB
This is made up w/giftgiving in mind. It makes 2 1 pint jars.
Top Review by puppitypup
Oh, this is good! Delightful way to start the morning. I put the buttermints in my mini food-processor so this was quick and easy as well. Made this again this Christmas and everyone loved it. Thanks for posting Coffeebarista!
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup butter mints, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3⁄4 cup instant coffee granules, divide
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients together in medium mixing bowl.
- Divide equally and pour into jars.
- Divide and layer instant coffee on top of each.
- Secure lid and attach instructions.
- Place mixture in a bowl and toss lightly.
- Spoon back into jar.
- Combine 1/4 cup mix with 2/3 cups boiling water.
- Stir until mixture dissolves.