1/2 Photos of Butter-Maple Roasted Carrots With Garden Thyme
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 40 mins
I have not made this recipe yet, but my sister told me these were the best carrots she's ever had, so I figured they were well worth a try...from the October 2007 Yoga Journal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter, water, salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne, brown sugar and maple syrup together in a small pan.
- 2Place carrots and thyme in a greased baking dish.
- 3Evenly coat carrots with the maple mixture.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minute.
- 5Remove foil and bake for another 25 minutes, until slightly browned and carmelized.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter-Maple Roasted Carrots With Garden Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 707.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: