Cook1 hr 40 mins
I have not made this recipe yet, but my sister told me these were the best carrots she's ever had, so I figured they were well worth a try...from the October 2007 Yoga Journal.
- Heat butter, water, salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne, brown sugar and maple syrup together in a small pan.
- Place carrots and thyme in a greased baking dish.
- Evenly coat carrots with the maple mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minute.
- Remove foil and bake for another 25 minutes, until slightly browned and carmelized.