- 14.79 ml raspberry jam
- 29.58 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml walnut oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 medium head butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 78.07 ml toasted coarsely chopped walnuts
- 29.58 ml coarsely chopped red onions
- 118.29 ml fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine the jam, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper to taste; blend until smooth.
- In a big bowl, combine the lettuce, walnuts, and onion.
- Add the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Divide among salad plates and garnish with fresh raspberries.