Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '1,000 Vegan Recipes' by Robin Robertson
Make and share this Butter Lettuce Salad With Raspberry-Walnut Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup walnut oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 medium head butter lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup toasted coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped red onions
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- In a blender or food processor, combine the jam, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper to taste; blend until smooth.
- In a big bowl, combine the lettuce, walnuts, and onion.
- Add the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Divide among salad plates and garnish with fresh raspberries.