1/1 Photo of Butter-Less Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nika The Mad Baker's Note:
These are really awesome, butterless chocolate chip cookies. For whenever you run out of butter or just want to try something new. I got it off of sugarandcharmblog.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl cream together oil, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then add in the vanilla and almond extract.
- 4Blend in dry ingredients and fold in the chocolate chips.
- 5Bake for 8 to 9 minutes and then let them cool on the pan before moving them to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter-Less Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1621.7
- Calories from Fat 745
- Total Fat 82.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 720.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 151.3 g
- Protein 14.8 g