Recipe by wenster
Easy butter and herb noodles from Rachel Ray.
Top Review by rseal
I make these all the time. I often change up the herbs, add cheese and sometimes not depending on what I am serving the noodles alongside. I do find that adding a bit of pasta water with the butter in the pot gives them a nicer, more creamy consistency. Try it.
- 1⁄2 lb extra-wide egg noodles (cooked until just tender, about 6 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small bits
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves removed and chopped to about 1 T
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped to about 2 T
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste