Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
An excellent and easy to prepare brush on herb glaze for bread and dinner rolls. This also makes a good dipping sauce for bread as well as fish and seafood like lobster and shrimp. Cook time listed is just for melting the butter ;-)
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients in order given.
- Brush on bread or dinner rolls while they are baking.
- Also makes an excellent dipping sauce for bread as well as seafood and fish.
This made my refidgerated biscuits appear homemade. I can not wait to try this on spaghetti night! What a great compliment to spaghetti it would be. This will be a great compliment to spaghetti instead of regular garlic bread.
This butter glaze was fast, easy, and tasted great. I spread it atop rolls before baking and it make them look lovely with all the bits of dried herbs - this makes ordinary rolls look special. I made a half batch and was able to brush this butter glaze over 25 rolls. I may try brushing this mixture over fish or chicken next time as well.
Absolutely LOVE this glaze, it goes perfectly with my home made rolls!