Hitesh Kumar's Note:
This is old home favorite. Always loved it....thought I should share our favorite's...ENJOY
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost Chicken, Cut into 2 inch porton.
- 2Wash throughly and drain excess water using strainer.
- 3On Medium heat, heat non-stick WOK and add 100 grams butter. Once butter is semi melted, add Ginger and stir for 30 seconds.
- 4Then add splice shillies and stir for 30 secs. Now add Chicken to WOK, add salt. Stir Well and close lid for 1 minute.
- 5Open and add Onions and Black Pepper and balance of Butter.stir Well. Lower Heat to Low/Med ad close lid. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Open, you will see some water. Stir well and close lid for another 5 minutes.
- 7Open, you will see Chicken semi cooked. Taste for Chilly and Salt. Adjust to your taste.
- 8If they is water, then cook OPEN on low/Med heat. Keep stirring every 2 minutes. Careful it does not get burnt at bottom of WOK.
- 9Water is burning off and Liquid is now becoming gravy. Stir well and if you think Chicken is cooked, close lid and leave aside for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter & Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.4
- Calories from Fat 583
- Total Fat 64.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 259.1 mg
- Sodium 1193.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: