- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄3 cup non-dairy liquid coffee creamer, can be flavored
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauce pan whisk water and creamer until smooth, whisk in flour.
- Over medium heat, cook stirring briskly until mixture is thick and starts to blobble a bit. Should be quite thick.
- Remove from heat and cool completely. Stir occasionally to prevent skin forming, and to help cool faster.
- Whip butter, Splenda, powdered sugar and vanilla, until fluffy.
- Add cooled creamer mixture a little at a time, while whipping at high speed.
- Frost cooled cake.