Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe from the back of a McCormick's bottle.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons butter flavor extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, blend all ingredients on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped topping and fruit, if desired.