Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really yummy cookies--asy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans (ground) or 1 cup walnuts (ground)
- Cream butter; add sugar and blend well.
- Add flour slowly.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in nuts.
- Shape into small finger shaped crescents.
- Bake at 350° for about 15 minutes, or till lightly browned.
- Roll in powdered sugar while still warm.
My family has been making these for years. I took some to work and my coworkers said these aren't the kind of cookies you share.