1/6 Photos of Butter Dates Balls
1 hr 1 min
I have got this recipe in a cookie exchange party. One of my favorite Christmas events. These no-bake cookies are amazing even if you don't fancy dates you will enjoy them. They are buttery little crunchy and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot melt butter and when it starts to clarify - smells good add sugar, dates, egg mix well bring to full boil and cook for 1 minute.
- 2Stir in cereals, 1cup coconut, cherries, vanilla.
- 3Stir with wooden spoon until all ingredients comes together.
- 4Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- 5Moisten your hands with little bit of water and make small balls.
- 6Roll in coconut.
- 7Keep in refrigerator in covered container.
- 8Can be made one week ahead.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Dates Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1039 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 29.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: