Recipe by COOKGIRl
From the Associated Press. Super easy!
Top Review by I'mPat
I scaled this back for 2 serves and did a little more than the 8oz and so glad that I did and would have been quite happy to eat more as would the DM, so easy and delicious, thank you Cookgirl, made for Make My Recipe tag game.
- 1 lb carrot, cut into (approximately 1-inch x 3-inch long pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (or butter substitute if you want this vegan)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spanish smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 500 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in the baking sheet and toss well to coat all over.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer so they brown evenly.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then use a spatula to flip them and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle all of the saucy liquid from the pan over the carrots.