Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Associated Press. Super easy!
- 1 lb carrot, cut into (approximately 1-inch x 3-inch long pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (or butter substitute if you want this vegan)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spanish smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 500 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in the baking sheet and toss well to coat all over.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer so they brown evenly.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then use a spatula to flip them and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle all of the saucy liquid from the pan over the carrots.
I scaled this back for 2 serves and did a little more than the 8oz and so glad that I did and would have been quite happy to eat more as would the DM, so easy and delicious, thank you Cookgirl, made for Make My Recipe tag game.
Super easy and super delicious with spice flavours that I adore. Made with two bunches of Dutch carrots (about 400 grams) and served with Spinach Feta Frittata. Baked at 375°F to cook with the frittata, which was fine because the carrots were so slender. Thanks for posting.
Very Good! I did make double the amount. I had to use the 2 pounds of baby carrots because I was going away. I did freeze the leftovers. Loved the cumin and smoked paprika. This was like eating smoky candy. Great finger food/snacks. Used some of the frozen carrots for soup.<br/>Thanks!