Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers
Make and share this Butter Crusted Oysters recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 118.29 ml diced whole wheat bread
- 177.44 ml butter, cut into cubes
- 59.14 ml parsley
- 0.25 ml salt
- 12 medium oysters, shucked (in the shell)
- In a food processor, pulse thyme, bread, butter, parsley and salt until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Spread butter mixture over entire surface of each oyster.
- Place oysters on a rimmed baking sheet and broil until crust is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Serve hot.