From the President's Choice seasonal cookbook. I haven't tried it but it looks good and is so easy.
Make and share this Butter Crusted Beer Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, parsley and sugar on low for 1 minute.
- Add beer and continue to mix for another minute or until beer is thoroughly incorporated Pour batter into lightly greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter on top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This came out great. I did as deliverme and added the 1.5 tablespoons of baking powder to regular flour. Everyone loved it.
I substituted reg flour for self-rising and added 1.5 tablespoons of baking powder. I also sifted the dry ingrediants which made the bread lighter. Excellent!!
super beer bread. Thanks! Margie