1/2 Photos of Butter Crunch Topping
A tasty make-ahead topping for coffee cakes, muffins, quick breads or mix it with ice cream and serve with butterscotch sauce. Sprinkle one cup over apple or other fruit crisp filling before baking. My favorite version is with pecans or a combination of nuts and coconut. Originally from a 1971 Betty Crocker recipe card.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a 9x13x2 inch baking pan.
- 3Spread ingredients in baking pan.
- 4Bake 15 minutes, stir with spoon.
- 6Store in a covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Crunch Topping
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.2
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 414.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g