Great flavor and crunchy texture! Time is approximate and doesn't include cooling and setting times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 2In a 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring until well-blended.
- 3Return to low heat and stir rapidly until the mixture reaches a full rolling boil. Add water and corn syrup. Mix well.
- 4Stir and cook over low heat to the soft crack stage (290F degrees).
- 5Remove from heat and add 3/4 cup nuts at once.
- 6Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and quickly spread with a spatula.
- 7When cool, remove from the pan and place on waxed paper.
- 8Spread the melted chocolate over the top. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts.
- 9Allow the chocolate to set before breaking into serving-size pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Crunch Toffee
Serving Size: 1 (729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3056.6
- Calories from Fat 2078
- Total Fat 230.9 g
- Saturated Fat 116.9 g
- Cholesterol 390.4 mg
- Sodium 1800.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 258.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 219.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g