Recipe by Kzim4
Another recipe from Quick Cooking 2001. I'm posting for safe-keeping. (prep time is an estimate)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, coconut, and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Spread in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 1 minutes or until slightly thickened; chill for 5 minutes.
- Divide 1/2 of coconut mixture into the bottom of 4 bowls. Top each with 1/4 of the pudding mixture and 1/4 of the remaining coconut mixture.