- 236.59 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml butter, softened or 236.59 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml corn flakes
- 177.44 ml oats (large flake)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the coconut, corn flakes and oats.
- Drop in small balls on a ungreased cookie sheet. They spread as they bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.