1/1 Photo of Butter Crunch Cookies
Posted as per a recipe request. I haven't tried them but they look really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- 2In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix in the flour mixture.
- 4Fold in the coconut, corn flakes and oats.
- 5Drop in small balls on a ungreased cookie sheet. They spread as they bake.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 73.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g