- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup oats (large flake)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- Fold in the coconut, corn flakes and oats.
- Drop in small balls on a ungreased cookie sheet. They spread as they bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 12 minutes.