This recipe came from a church cookbook. I've made this for years. It is such a good cake that is good for any occasion! It makes a great coffee cake to take to work or also great served with some eggs and fruit for a brunch on a busy holiday morning!
- Topping: Cut butter into brown sugar, flour mixture until crumbly.
- Grease bottom only of a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- In mixing bowl cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat at low speed until well blended.
- Spread in prepared pan and sprinkle topping over top of cake.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.