This is a Czechoslovakian recipe from recipegoldmine.com Posted for ZWT4
Make and share this Butter Crescents recipe from Food.com.
- Cut butter into flour.
- Combine egg yolk with sour cream and add to flour mixture.
- Form into a ball and wrap in wax paper.
- Chill overnight.
- Divide dough into 4 portions.
- Roll each into a 12 inch circle.
- Spread fruit filling evenly over entire circle.
- Cut into 16 wedges.
- Roll from wide end to form crescents.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until delicately browned.
- Dust with confectioners sugar when cool.