1/1 Photo of Butter Crescents
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is a Czechoslovakian recipe from recipegoldmine.com Posted for ZWT4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into flour.
- 2Combine egg yolk with sour cream and add to flour mixture.
- 3Form into a ball and wrap in wax paper.
- 4Chill overnight.
- 5Divide dough into 4 portions.
- 6Roll each into a 12 inch circle.
- 7Spread fruit filling evenly over entire circle.
- 8Cut into 16 wedges.
- 9Roll from wide end to form crescents.
- 10Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until delicately browned.
- 11Dust with confectioners sugar when cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: