Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 1 min
- Place all ingredients in blender; whirl for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides, then blend for another 15 seconds.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Delicious filled with any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham or maple syrup.
it would have been good if you had told how to cook them,and for how long