Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in blender; whirl for 1 minute.
- Scrape down sides, then blend for another 15 seconds.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
- Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
- Return to heat; brown on one side only.
- To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Delicious filled with any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham or maple syrup.