Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
this is one of those miracle finds. i made some cupcakes and realized i had no frosting and i didn't have all of what i needed for any recipe i could find. so i grabbed what i could find and hoped for the best. this ended up being the best frosting ever and both my kids (who normally don't do this believe it or not) were licking their cupcakes and having me re-frost them over and over LOL. it was the easiest thing i've ever made and probably the best.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue bonnet margarine (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 lb powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- in a large bowl mix together cream cheese and margarine until smooth.
- pour in vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- slowly mix in powdered sugar until well blended.