This recipe came from a school cafeteria. I made a few adjustments to improve recipe and scale down to home use. These are delicate and delicious. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4Add flour in small amounts at a time.
- 6Do not beat for a long time after flour is added.
- 7Place by rounded Tablespoonfuls, or use a cookie dough scoop, onto ungreased cookie sheet, 3" apart.
- 8Bake until bottom edges of cookies are brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- 9When cooled, ice with powdered sugar icing, as described on package.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g