Recipe by ragav7orion
These cookies are eggless and are thus suitable for vegetarians. They're delicious and easy to make
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup clarified butter (Ghee)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Refrigerate the clarified butter.
- In a mixing bowl sift together the dry ingredients. Add the solid clarified butter and mix well using your hands. Add a little warm milk if necessary.
- Pre-heat the oven to 170°C Roll a bit of the dough into a ball between your hands and place it on a prepared baking tray. Flatten a little.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with tea (or) coffee.