Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was served at a marriage retreat my husband and I attended. It was so fantastic I begged the cook for the recipe. (I guessed on the servings!)
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Beat well.
- Mix baking powder and soda. Gradually add this mixture.
- Pour half of batter in a greased and floured pan.
- Cover with a layer of apples.
- Add half of strudel.
- Add the rest of batter.
- Top with remaining strudel.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.