Recipe by Goldcrest
Spicy but not too hot, and with a subtle buttery flavour. Am eating a batch I made few minutes ago.
- 1⁄3 cup small pretzels or 1⁄3 cup large pretzel, broken up
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons butter substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay aluminium foil over a baking tray and place pretzels over it on one single layer.
- Place butter and chilli peppers in a bowl and melt butter in microwave and when melted, add 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce and mix.
- Pour butter chilli mixture over pretzels and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in oven at 100ºC/215ºF for 8-12 min.
- or until crisp (i. e. no longer soggy).
- Preferably eat hot- it takes best this way, and is not usually too hot when you take it out of the oven, but you can wait for it too cool and eat it too if you want.