- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttery cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Places cracker crumbs and eggs in to two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs then dredge through cracker crumbs to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.