Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is a bit of a labour of love, but it is well worth the wait.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 15 ounces plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons campbell's tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, Grated
- 10 ounces creamo
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 ounces butter
- Mix together tandoori paste, yogurt and the juice from one lemon (About 3 Tbsp).
- Place chicken in the tandoori mixture and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the tandoori mixture and bake at 350 degrees F until cooked.
- In a measuring cup combine tomato soup and add water until you reach 1 Cup of liquid.
- Add ginger, garam masala, salt, sugar, chillies, coriander, 4 teaspoons of lemon juice, and cumin to the water & tomato soup mixture.
- Melt Butter in a frying pan. Mix tomato soup mixture into the butter and add cooked chicken cubes.
- Simmer and Serve over rice.