Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rich bar like cookie that is so simple to make!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar, reserve 1/4 cup
- Mix cake mix, melted butter and 1 egg by hand in a bowl.
- Spread in greased 13x9 pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 2 eggs and 3 3/4 cup powdered sugar until creamy.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes until golden.
- Dust with 1/4 cup powdered sugar on top.
I have been looking for this all day. It is a favorite of mine and I lost my copy of the recipe.