Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Melt in your mouth, delicious caramels!!
Make and share this Butter Caramels recipe from Food.com.
- Bring cream to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir in sugar and honey, keep stirring until mixture returns to boiling.
- Let boil slowly until syrup reaches 257 degrees F on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, butter and salt.
- Pour into greased 8-inch square pan and let cool several hours.
- Cut into squares with a buttered knife and wrap in foil.