Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make. Great for a party or some other occasion.
Make and share this Butter Caramel Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Take about 50-60 small paper cups and in each one put one almond, hazelnut or similar or one dried sour cherry or cranberry.
- 2. Melt chocolate and butter.
- 3. In each paper cup add just enough chocolate mixture to cover the fruit. Leave to cool.
- 4. Caramelize the sugar until light brown.
- 5. In caramelized sugar add the ground nut and stir a little.
- 6. Pour this mixture in a tin, in which you added a bit of water and leave to cool.
- 7. After the caramel is cooled, crumble it and blend it until nice and powdery.
- 8. Whisk the butter for a few minutes, and add the caramel.
- 9. Top every cupcake with this mixture and leave to cool.