Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy alternative to BBQ sauces From Better Homes & Gardens
Make and share this Butter Brush-ons for the BBQ recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
Blue Cheese Butter for meat or baked potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, bits
Cajun Butter for poultry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 dash cayenne
Parmesan Butter for vegetables
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons snipped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- Spread these butters or brush on food before or during cooking.
I made this for corn on the cob last night (that I cooked in the micro- added butter after it was cooked) and it was just great. Because the corn was hot the garlic didn't have that raw taste. In fact I might add even more garlic next time. YUM.