1/2 Photos of Butter-Browned Pork Tenderloin and Onions
Adapted from Best of Scandinavian Cooking. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add onions and slowly saute, stirring, for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- 3Season with a pinch of salt, pepper and marjoram.
- 4Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 5Season both sides of meat with a little salt, pepper and marjoram.
- 6Coat meat with flour.
- 7Place meat in pan and cook until browned, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 8Top with browned onions.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter-Browned Pork Tenderloin and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 193.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 37.6 g